- Day and evening classes at the NJCU Main campus and Harborside campus have resumed normal operations.
- COMMUNIVERSITY UPDATE: Effective Monday, November 12, 2012, classes will resume at the Wall Township Campus of Brookdale Community College.
MESSAGES TO NJCU COMMUNITY
PRIOR MESSAGES TO NJCU COMMUNITY
- The University is extending the class meetings through Friday December 21, 2012 in order for students and faculty to have the benefit of a full semester of classes and the ability to fulfill class-time and class content requirements.
- The University is offering the option to schedule makeup classes on the Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays intervening between now and the last day of the semester, December 21, 2012. Please work with your professor to let them know of the best times and formats for the class to make up the days missed due to the storm and they will work with the University Registrar to arrange for rooms and accommodations for the make-up days. The following dates will be available for these classes: November 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 30, December 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, and 16. Your professors may also wish to schedule final exams at the scheduled exam period or take advantage of the opportunity to schedule them on December 21, 22, 23, and 24. They will let you know what they decide.
- The final day to withdraw from a course(s) for a W grade at the Registrarís Office has been extended from November 15 to November 21.
- The online Graduation Clearance application deadline date has been extended from December 6 to December 13.
Students, who are in need of assistance may contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 201-200-3525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff member will assist you and/or direct you to the appropriate office or state agency.
The following University offices may be able to assist you:
The NJCU Human Resources Office will serve as the contact point for employees needing assistance and can be reached at 201-200-2335.
- We will provide information for potential car pooling.
- We will obtain information on public transportation( NJ Transit, Light rail. etc)
- We will make referrals for Employee Assistance.
HELPFUL CONTACT INFORMATION: